Shritha was our speaker at our Founder's Day luncheon in October 2019 (here). She was also the recipient of a 2019 Barbara Beetow grant.
Click here for a video of her speech on World Water Day.
Here is a copy of the letter she sent to Lynn:
Hello Mrs. Sinclair,
Hope everyone in your family and Alpha Delta Kappa are doing well.
Let me first thank you for
the grant received from your organization last year. I am happy to
inform you that I included the grant money received from your
organization and the money raised from my previous show in a donation to
Racine water utility. A total of $5000 was given to Racine Water
Utility so that they can purchase Water filters and help the residents
of Racine County that are affected by lead exposure.
Find attached flyer for this years event (June 19th show) and I really appreciate if you could share it to your organization.
Really appreciate your support and let me know if you need any additional information about upcoming show.
Shritha Reddy
Founder of SHOW
9th Grade, The Prairie School.

